TADA! XD
We are the Randomities™:
-Rachelthe Ice Cube //
-YuXinthe Fish //
-Jiayuthe Fish Ver2 //
-Crystalthe Crystal Ball //
-Charmainethe Bear //
-Gracethe Grassy Rabbit //
-Mongthe Mushroom //
-Lingfenthe Mogu //
-Jiathe Jelly //
-Yue-erthe Dumpling //
-YuJingthe Strawberry
-Rachel
-YuXin
-Jiayu
-Crystal
-Charmaine
-Grace
-Mong
-Lingfen
-Jia
-Yue-er
-YuJing
Randomities
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
February 28, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
test test test test test
testtest test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM
This blog IS alive!
Yay.
Charmaine, the lower-half of your post was blue due to this script:
I can't remove it or it would spoil the effects, so I changed the color. Hope it's better now and THANKS FOR BLOGGING! ^_^ Haha.
Thanks to Rachel too. ^_^ Haha. Jia hasn't spammed yet. O_o Neither has Fish or Grace.
I got my enrolment package.
And the trident! Mukuro's trident! XD


Jia and I were stalking people who we thought were 18 & above. Then asked them to buy for us. LOL. I got it! :3
The mini portable pokey pokey non-shiny keychain version of it. XD
So...
Jia got a tonfa.
The tonfa hurts when I hit myself with it.
The trident really can pierce stuff.
Yay.
She's still thinking Rachel is Xanxus.
A Xanxus-Ice Cube. XD
Should we make a music thingy?
*still crazy over KHR songs*
I think I'm gradually getting the hang of ushishishi~.
Still can't pass though.
Yue-er likes the VOI song ALOT.
Haha.
And I still want us to sing Yakusoku no Basho E. XD
Ehh..haiku?
That's lousy..lol. I'm off now. :D
ー月中ー
This blog IS alive!
Yay.
Charmaine, the lower-half of your post was blue due to this script:
em, i {
font-family : "Georgia", serif;
color : #666;
letter-spacing : 0.5pt;
}
I can't remove it or it would spoil the effects, so I changed the color. Hope it's better now and THANKS FOR BLOGGING! ^_^ Haha.
Thanks to Rachel too. ^_^ Haha. Jia hasn't spammed yet. O_o Neither has Fish or Grace.
I got my enrolment package.
And the trident! Mukuro's trident! XD


Jia and I were stalking people who we thought were 18 & above. Then asked them to buy for us. LOL. I got it! :3
The mini portable pokey pokey non-shiny keychain version of it. XD
So...
Jia got a tonfa.
The tonfa hurts when I hit myself with it.
The trident really can pierce stuff.
Yay.
She's still thinking Rachel is Xanxus.
A Xanxus-Ice Cube. XD
Should we make a music thingy?
*still crazy over KHR songs*
I think I'm gradually getting the hang of ushishishi~.
Still can't pass though.
Yue-er likes the VOI song ALOT.
Haha.
And I still want us to sing Yakusoku no Basho E. XD
Ehh..haiku?
One two three four five,
I wanna count to seven,
but there's no space left.
That's lousy..lol. I'm off now. :D
ー月中ー