TADA! XD
We are the Randomities™:
-Rachelthe Ice Cube //
-YuXinthe Fish //
-Jiayuthe Fish Ver2 //
-Crystalthe Crystal Ball //
-Charmainethe Bear //
-Gracethe Grassy Rabbit //
-Mongthe Mushroom //
-Lingfenthe Mogu //
-Jiathe Jelly //
-Yue-erthe Dumpling //
-YuJingthe Strawberry
-Rachel
-YuXin
-Jiayu
-Crystal
-Charmaine
-Grace
-Mong
-Lingfen
-Jia
-Yue-er
-YuJing
Randomities
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
February 28, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
test test test test test
testtest test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Just to clear the spam. XD
1.) What if #1 (Jiayu) and #2 (Lingfen) became dinner?
Ahahahahahahahahahaha....Fried fish and mogu~! XD
2.) Do you think #5 (Grace) and #8 (Hibird) would be a good pair?
NO! Nonononononononooooooooooo!
3.) What would happen if you lock #1 (Jiayu), #10 (Italy), and #9 (Jia) in a room?
Jiayu+Jia: Itaria!!!!!!! *starts doing PASTAA~*
Italy: T_T Doitsu! Tasukete tasukete tasukete!!!! I want pasta now but I'm with two crazy kids like me!!!! Wahhh!!!!!!
Note: XD
4.) #2 (Lingfen) and #6 (Yuxin) were tasked to prepare dinner. What do they cook?
Uhh. Lingfen would cook porridge. Yuxin...cooks fish? *goes boil a chocolate bar* O_o
5.) If #3 (Me) and #7 (Kanda) were to organize a outing, where would it be and how would would it go?
O_O
I would run. Kanda not friendly D:
6.) What do you think is the theme song of #4 (Rachel) and #5 (Grace)?
No idea. What are your theme songs? O_o
7.) What kind of RANDOM celebration would #7 (Kanda) and #8 (Hibird) have?
Not again. HIBIRD FLY AWAY BEFORE YOU GET CAUGHT BYEVIL KANDA'S ILLUSIONS!
Note: I see Kanda as someone who is mean outside and good inside but can't tolerate small animals. Unlike Hibari. XD
8.) If #3 (Me) and #1 (Jiayu) were suddenly in a fairy-tale-ish world, what part would they play?
Uhh. We go into anime world and start looking for character we like. Our common fav character: Mukuro! ^_^
9.) What would happen after #10 (Italy) and #6 (Yuxin) found themselves both needing the only toilet close by at the same time(urgent!)?
Yuxin: *charges into toilet*
Italy: *starts doing whatever he does when bullied = crying for Germany*
10.) What kind of book would #9 (Jia) be reading?
How I know.
11.) What topic would most likely be talked about by #2 (Lingfen) and #5 (Grace)?
Grace: Hi.
Lingfen: Hi. :D
Grace: So what do you wanna talk about?
Lingfen: GENKISHI ROCKS!
Grace: Who's Genkishi?
Lingfen: -_-
12.) How would #6 (Yuxin) want to bite #8 (Hibird)?
TwT Hibird always gets put into the worst situations....
Yuxin: So CUTE!!!!!!!!! *chomps Hibird to death*
Hibari (wherever he is): I am so going to bite you to DEATH.
Rachel (wherever you are): T_T
13.) #3 (Me) and #10 (Italy) are going to fight. What did they disagree upon and who do you think would win? (and what kind of fight would they have..?)
Huh? O_o
Italy: Gimme pasta. *puppy eyes*
Me: Uhh. I don't like pasta. No pasta.
Italy: BUT I WANT PASTAA~~ *starts whimpering & crying again*
14.) For what reason does #7 (Kanda) sneak inside #1's (Jiayu) house at night?
Hahahaha. It's to make his biggest fangirl jealous. And to get another supporter. XD Though I think it would scare Jiayu to death. She likes Kanda too.
15.) What are the words that #4 (Rachel) would say as s/he is about to eat #9 (Jia)?
"...I'm hungry."
Jia: GAHHHHHHHHHH *starts tickling Rachel just as she's being eaten*
"Jelly!!!"
16.) If #7 (Kanda) would rule a kingdom, who would be his/her spouse?
In an ideal world, it would be Yuxin herself. XD
But it's not an ideal world. Would he even let someone work with him? More than likely he'll do something like Hibari's kamikorosu to his spouse.
17.) #3 (Me) turned into an animal..! (out of curiosity, what kind of animal is s/he? 8D) #4 (Rachel) picks him/her up. How are their days together?
O_O
Is a mushroom an animal?
Well, of course not.
Wolf!
If Rachel even has space to keep a wolf...
We'll be happy! Lol wolf pack!
Okay fine...one wolf and one girl...Uhh..
I won't hurt her. ^_^
Well...What will I eat though? O_o
Wolves eat raw meat... ._.
Later I eat Hibirds how? o_O
18.) If #5 (Grace) fails an exam, how can #10 (Italy) persuade him/her to study?
Well...Grace does fail exams.. XD
Italy: Pass that exam and I'll give you PASTA!
Grace: Err...
Italy: You don't like it? Then fail that exam and I'll give you PASTA~!
Grace: ...
19.) Who would you rather go out with? #8 (Hibird), or #9 (Jia)?
HIBIRD! YAY!
I only hope Hibird doesn't fly back to Hibari. :/
20.) If you would take a picture of #2 (Lingfen) and #6 (Yuxin) without them noticing, what would they be doing?
Both of them would be giggling at pictures of Kanda. O_o
Tadaa. ^_^
Just to clear the spam. XD
*Fill out the numbers with any RANDOM characters' names before answering the questions below and put the name of the character in the parenthesis after the number in the question.
1) Jiayu (Jia's classmate)
2) Lingfen (Jia's classmate)
2) Lingfen (Jia's classmate)
3) Me!
4) Rachel
5) Grace
6) Yuxin
7) Kanda
8) Hibird
9) Jia
10) Italy from Hetalia
Note: There's only 10 characters a bit restricted...let's expand the list next time!
4) Rachel
5) Grace
6) Yuxin
7) Kanda
8) Hibird
9) Jia
10) Italy from Hetalia
Note: There's only 10 characters a bit restricted...let's expand the list next time!
1.) What if #1 (Jiayu) and #2 (Lingfen) became dinner?
Ahahahahahahahahahaha....Fried fish and mogu~! XD
2.) Do you think #5 (Grace) and #8 (Hibird) would be a good pair?
NO! Nonononononononooooooooooo!
3.) What would happen if you lock #1 (Jiayu), #10 (Italy), and #9 (Jia) in a room?
Jiayu+Jia: Itaria!!!!!!! *starts doing PASTAA~*
Italy: T_T Doitsu! Tasukete tasukete tasukete!!!! I want pasta now but I'm with two crazy kids like me!!!! Wahhh!!!!!!
Note: XD
4.) #2 (Lingfen) and #6 (Yuxin) were tasked to prepare dinner. What do they cook?
Uhh. Lingfen would cook porridge. Yuxin...cooks fish? *goes boil a chocolate bar* O_o
5.) If #3 (Me) and #7 (Kanda) were to organize a outing, where would it be and how would would it go?
O_O
I would run. Kanda not friendly D:
6.) What do you think is the theme song of #4 (Rachel) and #5 (Grace)?
No idea. What are your theme songs? O_o
7.) What kind of RANDOM celebration would #7 (Kanda) and #8 (Hibird) have?
Not again. HIBIRD FLY AWAY BEFORE YOU GET CAUGHT BY
Note: I see Kanda as someone who is mean outside and good inside but can't tolerate small animals. Unlike Hibari. XD
8.) If #3 (Me) and #1 (Jiayu) were suddenly in a fairy-tale-ish world, what part would they play?
Uhh. We go into anime world and start looking for character we like. Our common fav character: Mukuro! ^_^
9.) What would happen after #10 (Italy) and #6 (Yuxin) found themselves both needing the only toilet close by at the same time(urgent!)?
Yuxin: *charges into toilet*
Italy: *starts doing whatever he does when bullied = crying for Germany*
10.) What kind of book would #9 (Jia) be reading?
How I know.
11.) What topic would most likely be talked about by #2 (Lingfen) and #5 (Grace)?
Grace: Hi.
Lingfen: Hi. :D
Grace: So what do you wanna talk about?
Lingfen: GENKISHI ROCKS!
Grace: Who's Genkishi?
Lingfen: -_-
12.) How would #6 (Yuxin) want to bite #8 (Hibird)?
TwT Hibird always gets put into the worst situations....
Yuxin: So CUTE!!!!!!!!! *chomps Hibird to death*
Hibari (wherever he is): I am so going to bite you to DEATH.
Rachel (wherever you are): T_T
13.) #3 (Me) and #10 (Italy) are going to fight. What did they disagree upon and who do you think would win? (and what kind of fight would they have..?)
Huh? O_o
Italy: Gimme pasta. *puppy eyes*
Me: Uhh. I don't like pasta. No pasta.
Italy: BUT I WANT PASTAA~~ *starts whimpering & crying again*
14.) For what reason does #7 (Kanda) sneak inside #1's (Jiayu) house at night?
Hahahaha. It's to make his biggest fangirl jealous. And to get another supporter. XD Though I think it would scare Jiayu to death. She likes Kanda too.
15.) What are the words that #4 (Rachel) would say as s/he is about to eat #9 (Jia)?
"...I'm hungry."
Jia: GAHHHHHHHHHH *starts tickling Rachel just as she's being eaten*
"Jelly!!!"
16.) If #7 (Kanda) would rule a kingdom, who would be his/her spouse?
In an ideal world, it would be Yuxin herself. XD
But it's not an ideal world. Would he even let someone work with him? More than likely he'll do something like Hibari's kamikorosu to his spouse.
17.) #3 (Me) turned into an animal..! (out of curiosity, what kind of animal is s/he? 8D) #4 (Rachel) picks him/her up. How are their days together?
O_O
Is a mushroom an animal?
Well, of course not.
Wolf!
If Rachel even has space to keep a wolf...
We'll be happy! Lol wolf pack!
Okay fine...one wolf and one girl...Uhh..
I won't hurt her. ^_^
Well...What will I eat though? O_o
Wolves eat raw meat... ._.
Later I eat Hibirds how? o_O
18.) If #5 (Grace) fails an exam, how can #10 (Italy) persuade him/her to study?
Well...Grace does fail exams.. XD
Italy: Pass that exam and I'll give you PASTA!
Grace: Err...
Italy: You don't like it? Then fail that exam and I'll give you PASTA~!
Grace: ...
19.) Who would you rather go out with? #8 (Hibird), or #9 (Jia)?
HIBIRD! YAY!
I only hope Hibird doesn't fly back to Hibari. :/
20.) If you would take a picture of #2 (Lingfen) and #6 (Yuxin) without them noticing, what would they be doing?
Both of them would be giggling at pictures of Kanda. O_o
Tadaa. ^_^