TADA! XD
We are the Randomities™:
-Rachelthe Ice Cube //
-YuXinthe Fish //
-Jiayuthe Fish Ver2 //
-Crystalthe Crystal Ball //
-Charmainethe Bear //
-Gracethe Grassy Rabbit //
-Mongthe Mushroom //
-Lingfenthe Mogu //
-Jiathe Jelly //
-Yue-erthe Dumpling //
-YuJingthe Strawberry
-Rachel
-YuXin
-Jiayu
-Crystal
-Charmaine
-Grace
-Mong
-Lingfen
-Jia
-Yue-er
-YuJing
Randomities
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
February 28, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
test test test test test
testtest test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 12:33 PM
Clearing spam attempt 3.
Just to clear all my spam posts downstairs. Though I think I'll start spamming again in this post. ._.
Well, I'll at least spam with words, not pictures/ videos.
So me and Jia got addicted to Hetalia's Marukaite Chikyuu songs. They're so cute lol. And I found out tt the Kufu nappo song came from Romano's Oishii Tomato no Uta. o_o
Weird weird.
Somehow, I managed to get all the elusive Marukaite Chikyuu songs from random places.
To make it easier, here they are. All their full versions. If you wanna waste your time listening. They're cute. I can't imagine how all their seiyuus manage to sing these in their studio w/o laughing though. Kawaii. :3 Chibi Italy.
-Italy (イタリア) version [x]
-Chibitaly (チビタリア)version [x]
-Germany (ドイツ) version [x]
-Japan (日本) version [x]
-America (アメリカ) version [x]
-England (イギリス) version [x]
-China (中国) version [x]
-Russia (ロシア) version [x]
-France (フランス) version [x]
-Holy Roman Empire (神聖ローマ) version [x]
-Poland (ポランド) version [x]
-Prussia (プロイセン) version [x]
-Switzerland (スイス) version [x]
-Liechtenstein (リヒテンシュタイン) version [x]
-Lithuania (リトアニア) version [x]
-Austria (オーストリア) Preview version [x]
EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The seiyuu of Italy is also the seiyuu of Giotto (KHR) and Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles). XD I don't believe this.
EDIT2: WHAT what what what what!!! Nooooo! O_O Squalo is Japan! O_O *dies of astonishment* They are soo different! Like worlds apart!
Another EDIT: O_O America voices Hagi?!?! This is soo utterly impossible. ._. (I know it's possible, but imagine someone you know with two totally different voices) And America voices Komui too. In D. Grayman. ._.
Last one, I promise: Imai Hotaru. Liechtenstein. In what way are their voices the same? O_o
Clearing spam attempt 3.
Just to clear all my spam posts downstairs. Though I think I'll start spamming again in this post. ._.
Well, I'll at least spam with words, not pictures/ videos.
So me and Jia got addicted to Hetalia's Marukaite Chikyuu songs. They're so cute lol. And I found out tt the Kufu nappo song came from Romano's Oishii Tomato no Uta. o_o
Weird weird.
Somehow, I managed to get all the elusive Marukaite Chikyuu songs from random places.
To make it easier, here they are. All their full versions. If you wanna waste your time listening. They're cute. I can't imagine how all their seiyuus manage to sing these in their studio w/o laughing though. Kawaii. :3 Chibi Italy.
-Italy (イタリア) version [x]
-Chibitaly (チビタリア)version [x]
-Germany (ドイツ) version [x]
-Japan (日本) version [x]
-America (アメリカ) version [x]
-England (イギリス) version [x]
-China (中国) version [x]
-Russia (ロシア) version [x]
-France (フランス) version [x]
-Holy Roman Empire (神聖ローマ) version [x]
-Poland (ポランド) version [x]
-Prussia (プロイセン) version [x]
-Switzerland (スイス) version [x]
-Liechtenstein (リヒテンシュタイン) version [x]
-Lithuania (リトアニア) version [x]
-Austria (オーストリア) Preview version [x]
EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA The seiyuu of Italy is also the seiyuu of Giotto (KHR) and Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles). XD I don't believe this.
EDIT2: WHAT what what what what!!! Nooooo! O_O Squalo is Japan! O_O *dies of astonishment* They are soo different! Like worlds apart!
Another EDIT: O_O America voices Hagi?!?! This is soo utterly impossible. ._. (I know it's possible, but imagine someone you know with two totally different voices) And America voices Komui too. In D. Grayman. ._.
Last one, I promise: Imai Hotaru. Liechtenstein. In what way are their voices the same? O_o