TADA! XD
We are the Randomities™:
-Rachelthe Ice Cube //
-YuXinthe Fish //
-Jiayuthe Fish Ver2 //
-Crystalthe Crystal Ball //
-Charmainethe Bear //
-Gracethe Grassy Rabbit //
-Mongthe Mushroom //
-Lingfenthe Mogu //
-Jiathe Jelly //
-Yue-erthe Dumpling //
-YuJingthe Strawberry
-Rachel
-YuXin
-Jiayu
-Crystal
-Charmaine
-Grace
-Mong
-Lingfen
-Jia
-Yue-er
-YuJing
Randomities
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
February 28, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
test test test test test
testtest test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
Monday, March 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM
:/
Ok. I failed my literature test. I got 11/25. Rawr. I'm not surprised since I've only completed the first question and 1/4 of the second.
Then, I passed my home econs by 0.5 marks. L. O. L. I wonder how.
I got 25/30 for history, and that's horrible because the test was an easy one and lots of people got like 27 or 28.
I got 13/25 for geography. That's absolutely crazy because I was 3/4 asleep when I was reading my notes and I'm so sure I didn't get anything into my head. Turns out that I successfully got some inside, since I got a 5-mark question all correct.
Got 27/50 for maths. It was 26/50 at first but luckily I found out that I could have a mark added. Yay.
And on Friday, I have to go to that Sengkang-Dunnowhatwordisinthecentrefillintheblankplease-Park for CROSS COUNTRY. I don't know how to get there. xD
:/
Ok. I failed my literature test. I got 11/25. Rawr. I'm not surprised since I've only completed the first question and 1/4 of the second.
Then, I passed my home econs by 0.5 marks. L. O. L. I wonder how.
I got 25/30 for history, and that's horrible because the test was an easy one and lots of people got like 27 or 28.
I got 13/25 for geography. That's absolutely crazy because I was 3/4 asleep when I was reading my notes and I'm so sure I didn't get anything into my head. Turns out that I successfully got some inside, since I got a 5-mark question all correct.
Got 27/50 for maths. It was 26/50 at first but luckily I found out that I could have a mark added. Yay.
And on Friday, I have to go to that Sengkang-Dunnowhatwordisinthecentrefillintheblankplease-Park for CROSS COUNTRY. I don't know how to get there. xD