click here
Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 8:01 PM


:o today nobody post...
I feel very full..
Only have so little time post now..
My SYF thing abt complete le.. yay..^^
Left some touching up and I'm dones..
....
I think I gotta complete my stuff soon or they'll start rotting..
I still very full...
My current fav shampoo ran out..
Keep forgetting buy...
I don't rly like silkpro..
Prefer essentials de smell..
ok why am I talking about soap?
Kanda should use shampoo too, not just soap >:O
Okay I'm sidetracking alot...
...
Just now phailcat tried to bite my toe.
Dusty nvr come out today..
I'm so damn sian..
Tml mom going out whole day..
My sis go out for project work..
I stay at home stare at daddy's wood...
....
I feel like going upstairs continue doujin or fic..
halfway through le, the fic.
Doujin lazy do lineart..
I need manga program to edit the only lined page properly before I can upload..
...
Only have one stupid lousy thing that would expire after 30 days..
Maybe I should get one..
maybe not..
._.
...
And uh...
I feel very full.