TADA! XD
We are the Randomities™:
-Rachelthe Ice Cube //
-YuXinthe Fish //
-Jiayuthe Fish Ver2 //
-Crystalthe Crystal Ball //
-Charmainethe Bear //
-Gracethe Grassy Rabbit //
-Mongthe Mushroom //
-Lingfenthe Mogu //
-Jiathe Jelly //
-Yue-erthe Dumpling //
-YuJingthe Strawberry
-Rachel
-YuXin
-Jiayu
-Crystal
-Charmaine
-Grace
-Mong
-Lingfen
-Jia
-Yue-er
-YuJing
Randomities
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
// Rachel // YuXin // Mong // Jia // Crystal // Grace // Jiayu // Lingfen // YuJing //
Random other people
// Derrick // Fialos // Brandon // Deborah // Jiayu // Lingfen // Daphne // Kah Mun //
February 28, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
March 7, 2010
March 14, 2010
March 21, 2010
March 28, 2010
April 4, 2010
April 11, 2010
May 30, 2010
June 20, 2010
June 27, 2010
July 18, 2010
July 25, 2010
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
漏 Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
test test test test test
testtest test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
test
Well, it worked. Why am I playing with the codes anyway? O_o
MINK!
Friday, March 5, 2010 at 1:26 PM
I think my Kanda pics are running out (on the laptop) since I hadn't been updating the stocks for a very long time.
I think my Kanda pics are running out (on the laptop) since I hadn't been updating the stocks for a very long time.Pictures are repeating >:O
But I don't care.
See his face can le lol.
There's a blister on my hand.
Maybe its not a blister, but then if its not I have no idea what's it called.
It looks like a bubble.
When I popped the bubble,
It hurts.
But it doesn't hurt now since I popped it half an hour ago.
I can't wait for the 19th.
But then I don't want the month to pass by so quickly.
I just ate something.
Can't rmb what it is.
I think its seaweed chicken? Or uhh...
SOUPY BUNS.
yeah that's it, soupy buns. xD
I think this post's uber nonsensical and a waste of time.
A waste of time to type.
A waste of time to read.
I should really spend my time doing something more constructive.
Like uh..
Drawing!
and uh..
writing..
Or uh..
Alright sorry for wasting all our time. xD
[/epicfail]
[/epicfail]