click here
Thursday, March 18, 2010 at 12:07 PM



Heys
I'm here
to save the
Randomty blog!!!
It's activity level had
been going down too much
for the past few days or so....xD
So yah, I'm here again to
post something so
utterly useless
that you'ld
start to
wish
that
you had
never seen
this post before!!
Muhahahaha
hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha
.
..
...
But
I have
no idea what
to post. Except that
I feel very happy because
the nineteenth is like, tomorrow!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
But I suppose that
was utterly
useless
too,as
usual. Well,
THAT'S THE
POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M KICKING THIS BLOG
ALIVE WITH DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIAMOND SHAPED POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTTERLY USELESS DIAMOND
SHAPED POSTS!!!!!!!!
and then now
I have no
idea
how
to
continue
because I just
ran out of fresh ideas.
I suppose I can do the quiz thing
again just for fun? xD
and waste more
time, argh,
whatever.
>:O